Developing tomorrow's IT professionals today
What is the Novus Programme?The Novus programme is an established low-risk, low cost alternative to the UK IT contracting market, providing industry trained and accredited test analysts in a cost-effective and highly flexible manner.
We take the best STEM and IT graduates and train them in the latest software testing skills and technologies. This geographically flexible pool of software test analysts is then readily deployable to meet your project needs.
Key benefits of the Novus programme
- Low cost alternative to the contracting market, offering flexibility and guaranteed resource continuity for up to two years
- Enables quick ramp up of testing resource in line with project peaks and troughs
- Candidates are trained in the latest technologies and methodologies future-proofing organisations against emerging technologies
- Ensures you have the highest calibre resource as we rigorously assess the best technology graduates before selecting them for our programme
- Guaranteed skill-set as candidates receive industry recognised training and accreditations
- Option to bespoke train the Novus to meet business and project needs
- Able to retain Novus after their two year Capita contract ensuring knowledge retention within your organisation
- Novus are Capita employees, but are under the direction and management of the client resulting in no HR headaches and no additional headcount
- Ongoing training, support and career development provided by our expert consultants
- Readily deployable with complete UK geographic flexibility
- Enables you to build your testing teams of the future
Find out what skills our test analysts learn on the Novus programme here
For more information about the Novus programme click here
to download a PDF.
Get in contact to find out more
Call us on 01444 447221
or complete the short form below and one of our experienced team members will be in contact today.