The Novus graduate programme is an established low-risk alternative to the UK IT contracting market, providing industry trained and accredited IT resources in a cost-effective and highly flexible manner. Our geographically flexible pool of junior software test analysts, developers and IT business analysts are readily deployable to meet your project needs.
We only take the best STEM and IT graduates, investing time, money and our industry expertise to train them. Using real-world training and BCS Fellowship trainers, they earn industry recognised skills development, to become the next generation of future-proof IT professionals.Our Novus will develop their expertise in one of the following streams - download our skills overviews (PDF) to find out more:
Key benefits of the Novus programme
- Low cost alternative to contracting, offering the same flexibility and guaranteed resource continuity for up to two years
- Enables proactive resource planning in alignment with project timescales
- Supports UK graduate talent in line with CSR objectives
- Future-proofs against emerging technologies
- Guaranteed skill-set; bespoke training is also available to meet your unique requirements
- Option to retain Novus after their two year Capita contract, ensuring knowledge retention within your organisation
- No HR headaches and no additional headcount with ongoing training, support and career development provided by our expert consultants
- Readily deployable with complete UK geographic flexibility
- Enables you to build your IT teams of the future
Find out more about our joint research with Civil Service World (CSW) into the IT skills gap currently facing UK companies here.
About the Novus Programme
Discover the benefits of using Novus
Submit a Novus brief