My client is an international, multi-award winning Creative Campaigns and SEO agency. They specialise in developing highly creative campaigns that generate significant traffic and attention online. They are digital pioneers and pride ourselves on putting into action ideas that most people would only dream of, working with some of the biggest brands across the globe, including, Expedia, Gocompare.com and Intertrader.
The team is a combination of geeks and creative; they think like 50's ad execs and execute like geeks.
Due to continued growth, my client is now hiring a UX/UI Designer looking to develop their career in a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a very exciting position for anyone looking to shape their career and grow as a leading edge designer. Getting involved with a diverse range of projects, you will be working across desktop, mobile and native app design - providing amazing opportunities to develop & get your work out there & seen by millions!
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for helping to transform clients businesses by coming up with compelling ideas that connect and engage with a range of audiences. No day will be exactly the same.
The primary function of this role is to accurately respond to client briefs by recommending and implementing creative and original ideas across a range of campaigns with both short and medium term time frames. You will collaborate with the rest of the team on brainstorming new ideas, and lead projects with minimal input from the Production Manager to deliver innovative user-centred design solutions, ensuring quality and usability.
Campaigns will include but are not limited to:
- Interactive and static visual assets
- App/online tool ideas and design
- Responsive websites and landing pages
- Videos and motion graphics
- Stuff we haven't even thought of yet…
As a UX/UI Designer you will be exceptionally creative & hungry to develop cutting edge campaigns. The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience defining the user experience across a range of industries and products
- Strong user interface design skills utilising both Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be passionate about the User Experience as well as for designing for web. You must also be interested in both illustrations and web design, no task is the same.
- Experience in designing for mobile
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of creative skills and conceptual thinking
- Must be HIGHLY creative and able to come up with concepts and ideas, not afraid to speak up!
- Must be a keen illustrator and able to create/draw detailed characters
- Be interested in new ways of creating and generating interest from an audience, not simply copying what has done before, pioneering thinking.
- It would be a bonus if you also have experience or knowledge of motion design or video production as well.
- Exceptional in using the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Flash and InDesign. Ideal candidates will also have experience in using: Axure, InVision, as well as PremierPro (or other video software)
- Experience of managing user testing
- A self-motivated disposition, ready to learn & thrive on working as part of a team!
If this outstanding opportunity sparks your interest and you would like to find out more, please do get in touch! - email@example.com
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.