My client is an expanding software business which specialises in the development of Windows and mobile products for the business market. They help provide software solutions for clients in the UK and overseas. Their clients are mainly professional organisations, including many of the leading consultancies, banks and financial firms, and have over 250,000 users worldwide. My client offers a challenging and informal environment, along with a competitive salary and excellent prospects.
My client is currently looking for a motivated individual to join their growing development team. You will play a key part in defining the customer experience, interaction design and look and feel of their web application, as well as working on the mobile and desktop applications, working cross-discipline with developers, clients and support teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in the design process to develop new software features, helping to define & document;
- Design requirements
- Information architecture
- Process flows
- Static mock-ups
- Screen flows
- Delivery of design solutions (as part of monthly agile sprints);
- Interactive prototypes
- Production-ready HTML & CSS
- Design assets
- Design documentation to facilitate technical development
- Maintaining legacy features and bug-fixing
- General user interface improvements
- Cross-browser compatibility
The ideal candidate must demonstrate an understanding & execution of:
- Writing standards and accessibility compliant HTML
- CSS / SASS
- Responsive / mobile design
- Photoshop / Sketch / Illustrator
- Concise copywriter
- Angular + React
- iOS / Android
- Git / Version control
- Presenting design solutions
- Providing & receiving feedback and critique
- With clients to capture requirements
- With internal development teams to build features
We look forward to hearing from you.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.