Test Analyst / Test Plans / Test Scripts / UAT / User Acceptance Testing / Automated Testing / Financial Services / SQL / XML / Defect Management / Cheltenham / Contract / 3 Months Initially / £300-360 per day
Our client is looking to recruit experience Test Analyst to join their FTSE 100 Organisation located in Cheltenham. This will be offered as an initial 3 Month contract and they are looking to get candidates started as soon as possible.
The purpose of the role is to provide System, Integration, Non Functional and User Acceptance Testing for all application delivered and supported by Information Systems and external suppliers, for all clients.
- Systems knowledge relating to all products or services to be tested
- Understand the test environments in relation to the systems that are being tested
- Automated test tools
- Performance testing and Performance test tools
- External interfacing systems
- Defect Tracking Tools
- SQL and XML
- Test planning, scripting and execution
- To understand System and Business documentation to enable the creation of test scripts
- Financial Services experience
- An understanding of the Software project lifecycle
Deliverables not limited to:
- Deliver work in line with agreed budgetary constraints and timescales, ensuring awareness of deadlines and priorities
- Produce test inventories, test scripts and test data.
- Provide accurate test estimates
- Execute test scripts and record test results
- Provide progress updates within the agreed reporting schedule
- Follow the agreed defect management process
- Support UAT and Operational teams
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.