Service Desk Engineer Helpdesk 1st Line Support Windows Active Directory
My fantastic client in London is currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer to come on board on a permanent basis. The engineer will be responsible for providing a 1st/2nd line support in a shift pattern spread across 08:00-18:30 Monday-Friday. The client is looking for someone with 6 months - 2 years' experience of Service Desk support who is looking to progress.
OUTLINE OF ROUTINE TASKS/DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide a call-answering and logging function for the Managed Service Contracts
- To carry out a wide range of first time fixes against an agreed service level including account unlocks, mailbox issues, profiles and network drives
- To log Change and Service Requests from e-mail and undertake activities associated with the request predominantly within Active Directory.
- To work as part of an extended day shift team, supporting the Managed Service contracts
- Acting as a single point of contact for all users
- Responsible for logging IT, E-mail, and telephony queries into Incident Management System within a measured timescale.
- To identify priority calls and highlight potential problems to make sure that we constantly achieve tight SLA's and KPI's.
- To complete all work within ITIL framework
- To continuously improve the efficiency and quality of the service
- Where necessary, manage calls through to resolution ensuring the customer and call system are updated and escalation procedures are complied with.
- To seek out opportunities to gain new skills and identify areas for self-improvement
- Good all round knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Understanding of SLA's
- Previous customer facing role
- Enjoys a fast paced role
- Excellent time keeping
- Team Player, but able to work on own initiative
- Call logging systems (Remedy / Heat or similar)
- Previous AD exposure
This is a permanent role offering £18-20k per annum.
If you are a Service Desk Engineer with 6 months - 2 years' experience and knowledge of Windows, Office and Active directory who is looking for an opportunity to progress then please forward your CV over asap as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.