Financial services within a FTSE100 Company are seeking a talented Oracle developer. As the Oracle Developer you will be responsible for designing and analysing code, implementing and maintaining the software to high standards.
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Solid technical expertise and scope of technical changes across multiple systems and platforms
- Proficient in Oracle 11g (database set-up, installation and configuration) AND PL/SQL development
- Expert knowledge of SQL Developer and TOAD tools
- Fluent in Windows platform and use of command windows
- Ability to understand both business and technical drivers
This is a great opportunity to work for a well establish known brand and some of the brightest data test guys across the UK. For immediate consideration please do not hesitate and apply straight away.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.