My client is a world leading agency based in central London. They are currently looking to ramp up their team with a talented and eager junior designer. See below for requirements.
- Create killer designs!
- Work closely with Project and Design teams to understand and translate requirements
- Work to design beautiful, engaging visual solutions
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, while also being open to receiving feedback and direction as needed
- Maintain current, relevant knowledge of user design trends, standards and techniques
- Manage time effectively and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline-driven environment
- Act as a resource and thought partner to colleagues
- Supporting senior management and new business team in the creation of pitch assets
- Strong talent for visual design, layout, and typography with excellent attention to detail
- Affinity for current industry developments, design trends, and technologies
- A knowledge of UX processes and methodologies a plus
- Ability to react well to design direction from Creative Director and clients
- Proficient to expert in Adobe's Creative Suite
- Basic HTML coding skills a plus
- Experience in video editing a plus
- Experience with mobile design a plus
- Online Portfolio of work required
We look forward to hearing from you
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.