Data Scientist (Insight Analyst) needed to join one of the biggest brands in television. As the Data Scientist your main responsibility will be providing insight and analytics into the business and help increase the return of investment.
This position will suit a Junior Analyst looking to take that next step in their career, in order to be considered you will have worked a minimum of 2 years commercially.
Key Objectives of the Role
- Developing and delivering the analytics strategy in line with the business objectives.
- Conduct segmentation & profiling analysis to characterise the relationship between customers and the business.
- Provide ad hoc customer analysis that is responsive and insightful.
- Provide reporting and develop and define KPI's to drive business improvement
- Quantify revenue growth and cost reduction opportunities.
- Take responsibility for creating strong business relationships with our internal customers.
- Presenting findings to a wide range of stakeholders.
- In depth understanding of statistics and predictive modelling; with specific areas of expertise around logistic regression and multiple linear regression.
- Has business experience of using statistical and data mining software products, such as SQL, SAS/WPS, R and SPSS to produce predictive models.
- Experience in working with data warehouses; particularly around developing raw data into derived data variables for use in models. Is capable of identifying effective methods of organising data to fit modelling / analysis purposes.
- Experience of writing and presenting analysis findings in a clear and easy to understand way.
- Experience of identifying / developing analysis methodologies to address new data situations.
- Advanced user of Excel. Intermediate user of PowerPoint and Word. Experience of Project and Visio an advantage.
- Experience in location/geospatial analytics.
This is a great opportunity for someone keen to climb up the career ladder and join an outstanding FTSE100 company in the heart of London.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.