Accessability Links

Infrastructure Engineer (VCP Certified)

  • Location: Central London
  • Salary: £40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
  • Job type: Permanent
  • Sector: IT & Information Security
This vacancy has now expired.

Infrastructure Engineer (VCP Certified)

Capita IT Resourcing is partnered with a leading investment firm based in Central London in their search for a Systems Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The company has been established since the early 2000s, is well respected and now has employees in 8 offices spread across the world. This role will be based in their London headquarters and will involve working as part of a team delivering support services 06:30-19:00 across various shifts.

The client is looking to hire another member for their Desktop Engineering team which maintains and develops the company's global desktop and VDI environment. The team also provides telephone and user-facing support to VIPs, the trade floor and other offices.

The role will be circa 60% working on the development of the VDI which is now a fully-fledged, business critical application. The other 40% of your time will be spent supporting existing systems, providing escalation support for issues passed from the rest of the team and dealing with any issues which may arise.

You will work with a close-knit team of 5 people. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment and also working in an environment where they are speaking to the business and the users on a daily basis.

Key skills and experience:

- VMWare VDI experience (commercial and current)
- Powershell scripting
- SCCM 2012 design and administration

If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration.

Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Start your search again

Similar jobs
Admin Support Assistant
London £100 - £130 per day
Applications Solutions Consultant
London Up to £0.00 per annum
Business Analyst
London £40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
Back to Top