My client is a fast growing software house based in the lovely town of Oxford. They are currently looking for a talented front-end developer to join their ever growing design team of UX designers and front-end developers. My client is interested in software that makes a useful contribution to society. They develop custom software in health, science and engineering, while their products are used to manage the delivery of social care. This gives a satisfying mix of client work and product design.
You will help be helping deliver attractive, usable and engaging interfaces for websites, web apps and mobile apps. You'll be working collaboratively with their multidisciplinary project teams that consist of software engineers, front-end developers, UX designers and project managers.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive and mobile experience
- Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
- Agency (or in-house team) experience and experience working with designers
- Good communication skills: as you'll be working with multidisciplinary teams, you'll need to clearly articulate your choices and understanding of the project to the back-end development team, design team and clients
- CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS)
- Distributed version control (Git, SVN, etc)
- Willingness to experiment with new tools and technology
- Degree educated or have relevant industry experience
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.