One of my key clients based in the Stockport area are currently looking for DevOPs engineers for a growing team. The Company are an Agile software house specialising in digital products for the financial, Insurance, Retail and Hotel/Travel industry.
No 2 days are ever the same working in an environment with over 180 talented technical minds working on cutting edge internal and external projects.
Salary ranges from £27,000 - £55,000 dependant on the candidates skills set and experience, so whether you are a junior or and expert or if you are somewhere in between we would like to hear from you.
Environment and infrastructure support for internal and hosted client (ASP) customers. Server configuration, monitoring and administration. Build and deployment of the applications. Analysis and resolution of build, deployment and environmental problems. Sharing knowledge to develop team members.
- Working within a 3rd line technical support environment
- Automating solutions using Platform and Application deployment technologies such as Puppet, Foreman and RunDeck
- Knowledge of configuration management, automation and scripting including experience in a scripting language such as Python or Ruby
- Linux system administration skills essential
- Working within a DevOps environment would be desirable
- Windows system Administration skills
- Continuous Integration & Delivery Principals and Build tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience and knowledge of Version Control Systems, preferably Git
- Experience working with Enterprise Java Application servers, preferably Weblogic
- Understanding of Security standards such as PCI and OWASP and adhering to them
If you are looking for a technically advanced enviornment with the opportunity to develop and grow organically whilst alsoenjoying a relaxed, layed back atmosphere where you can kick back with table tennis, table football and pool in your spare time please get in touch.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.