I am working with a FTSE 100 company who are market leaders in their industry. Although they are a large organisation they still pride themselves on a family orientated culture and look for like-minded individuals. With an IT function of over 500 staff filled with some of the best talent in the industry, you can be assured to learn so much and absorb knowledge and experience that you typically won't find in many companies.
Responsibilties (but not limited to)
You will be taking responsibility for building, maintaining and supporting automated infrastructure, this will include full lifecycle of a project including architecture, design & deployment through to support.
- Automation Provisioning and creating Infrastructure as Code.
- Help develop continuous integration & release management strategy
- Create automated environments that are fit for purpose
- Devlop cloud strategy including architecture, design, deployment and support.
- User story driven development - working with business facing colleagues to obtain requirements Ensuring that stories meet an acceptance criteria and deliver value at the earliest possible opportunity
- Acting on the scrum metrics and retrospective feedback to maintain and continuously improve the performance of the team.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong backing in Automation and configuring Infrastructure as Code
- Solid knowledge of how a pipeline works with continuous integration.
- Strong Linux skills
- Cloud services (ideally AWS)
- Experience of operations and eveloper practices
- Experience with Source control and merge requests
- Agile, Scrum, iterative software development experience
My client believe in family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
If you are looking company and career that will have you smiling when you get home from work each night, please apply for further details.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.