Deep Learning Engineer needed for an Artificial Intelligence start up building on top of disruptive deep learning breakthroughs. You will work alongside the technical team battling some of the hardest technical challenges in the industry, shaping the future of AI.
As the Deep Learning Engineer, you will be researching deep learning, machine learning and natural language processing for a solution that will disrupt the industry markets and how businesses interact with their customers.
- Develop new methodologies for dialogue modelling through research in deep learning and natural language processing.
- Prototype integration of new developed algorithms
- Contribute new ideas
- MSC or PhD in AI, Deep learning, Machine learning, Data science or Computer science
- Industry experience in deep learning
- Deep learning libraries (specifically Tensorflow)
- Ability to code in python (Django, SciPy stack)
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility of your work in a start-up environment having a direct impact on the future of technology!
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.