Our Leading client in Northampton are looking to recruit an experience Cyber Applications Architect to join them to work on a major cyber programme of work.
Skills and experience required:
* Familiarity and understanding of the CERT Secure Coding Guidelines (specifically Java and Android)
* Extensive experience in architecting secure Digital applications (web and mobile)
* Experience in reviewing Digital application (rather than infrastructure) architectures for security concerns
* Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Top 10, including designing prevention strategies into applications pro-actively rather than reacting to the results of penetration tests
* Experience of designing applications to:
- Make services hard to compromise
- Reduce the impact of a compromise
* Understanding of designing applications and/or assessing application designs for data privacy, integrity and confidentiality concerns
* Knowledge of the CIA triad
CSRF defence, code obstruction, OWASP, cyber security and applications these skills are essential, as the suitable candidate will be working on cyber and security projects.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.