My client is an award winning creative agency with a list of quality clients as long as my arm. Their focus is always within the digital space and they are now looking for a talented Creative Copywriter to join their established digital team.
You will need to be an exceptional copywriter with broad agency experience and a genuine passion for words. You'll enjoy crafting copy that engages the target audience and helps our clients build meaningful relationships with their customers.
You'll relish the opportunity to create original copy and the challenge of getting stuck in to a creative brief, helping to identify key insights and coming up with big ideas, new concepts and engaging copy for messaging themes, campaigns, content and marketing communications.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client service teams to create high quality, long and short format copy that resonates with B2B audiences.
- Play a leading role in developing campaign messaging themes and creating copy for campaign assets and deliverables across print, digital and social media channels.
- Work closely with our motion and client teams to research and develop video scripts.
- Support client brand strategy projects by engaging in research such as target audience interviews and messaging workshops and developing tone of voice guidelines.
- Assist with new business pitches and creating copy content for presentations.
- Take responsibility for multiple copywriting projects to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical skills & experience
- At least 2 years previous agency experience, within a creative or marketing environment.
- Excellent grasp of the English language is essential, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Confidence in communicating ideas and delivering compelling copy content across print, digital and social media.
- Well developed research skills, an enquiring mind and a natural curiosity to find out and absorb information about unfamiliar topics, products or markets to become an expert quickly.
- The ability to make complex propositions simple and easy to understand.
- Knowledge of working within the parameters of large corporate tone of voice guidelines to create campaign copy that can be easily localised for other language markets.
- Experience in creating consistent and distinctive copy styles for each communication and the ability to revise or redevelop existing campaign copy.
- A positive 'can-do attitude' is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
- Experience of writing for the technology sector would be beneficial.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.