Capita are currently on the search for a C# developer for a 10 month contract, with extension possibilities to 2018. This role will be based in Chippenham on Capita site.
This role will require the successful candidate to of a bit of design experience but has good communication skills, as you will be required to communicated effective the to the design team.
- Write well-structured, maintainable code
- Ensure testability and deploy ability of components
- Work with architects to agree suitable designs
- Collaborate with team to provide help where needed
- Participate in testing to ensure products are fit for purpose
- Engage in peer reviews and/or pair programming to maintain high standards
- Get involved in estimation, planning, product demos and other team activities
Essential technical skills
- You want to maintain high quality and good practices
- You have solid commercial experience of C# .NET Development
- Commercial experience with MVC framework
- You are familiar with SQL Server
If you're interested in this position and would like to know more then please apply for the role.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.