My client is world renowned agency and a pioneer in the field of UX. Because of this, they attract clients who really want to make a difference to how they work. Many of their engagements are strategic in nature so you'll be winning deals in the £250k-£500k range.
As Business Development Director, you'll be leading the charge to add more top notch clients to the roster which currently includes the likes of Virgin Holidays, Tata Group & Channel, 4 to name a few.
My client is looking for someone whocan take the mantle from the founder and help in their ambition to appear on the econsultancy top 100 digital agencies list by fee income, in the next 3 years. This is a quota carrying enterprise level sales role.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Experienced in agency sales; we don't mind if you've sold a few products/services but agency needs to be in there.
- You have the gravitas to pitch to board level executives in some of Europe's leading organisations.
- It is essential that you are independently motivated; you're starting a team of 1.
- Internally you're working with product, not sales experts so we're looking for you to bring your experience and ideas to the table.
- Technical experience of web design and UX isn't essential, but you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the basics
- In time you will need to become an expert in this field, you'll be sharing an office with people who literally wrote the book on this area.
My client has a culture of hiring experts then letting them get on with the great work they know they are capable of. If you're currently over performing and would like more freedom in your role then this is the place for you.
All the usual perks you'd expect from a business based by the sea, plus a couple you might not:
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allocation
- Employer matched pension and
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Yoga & Pilates
- Lunchtime BBQs
- Movie nights
AND to ensure they're all always improving, everybody in the team gets a £1,000 conference and training budget.
This role comes with a basic salary of £45,000, with on target earnings of £60,000, if you're excited by the role but are currently on a little more - please still apply and we can set up a call to give you a chance to explain why they should dig deeper!
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.