Business Analyst to join an existing team in Craigforth, Sterling within our established, market leading FTSE100 company. You will be Instrumental in supporting the Business Analysis function within a project services environment, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven business analysis capabilities and previous pensions experience.
- Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Production of high/detailed level requirements and equivalent high/detailed level business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high level requirements
- Ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
- Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
- Planning/Facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
- Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
- Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with third parties
- Builds productive relationships with functions and third parties outside of the project team
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
- Pensions experience
A professional approach and manner with an aptitude to learn
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.