My client who is a software house as part of a large FTSE 100 organisation requires a Build and Release Manager to coordinate and manage regular core, portal, database, K2 Black Pearl, interface and MI/BI development releases.
The Build and Release Manager will report into the Quality Assurance Manager. The role will require proficiency in backend SQL database development, .NET development, web, web API and web service development and experience of interface and data migration release management and third party release and deployments including web apps within a complex, large-scale bespoke development environment. The Development Team requires someone with integral knowledge and experience of defining, managing and optimising development release processes and toolsets to move towards automated delivery of releases.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Build / Release Management role
- Prior, solid experience as a developer preferably MVC / C#
- Expert SQL backend development skills
- Experience of defining and successfully implementing release processes within a large development team
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework
- Strong experience as a principle figure and leader, bringing consensus across multiple teams and senior stakeholders to effectively implement and continually improve new processes
- Full understanding and proficiency in development best practices, release and environments configuration and management
- Excellent understanding of development branching, code versioning, build and release best practices and strategies within a multi-team, bespoke development environment
- Excellent experience of developing scripts and automation tools to build, integrate and deploy software release and move organisations towards automated and continuous delivery and release practices.
The candidates will need to be eligible for SC clearance. If you are interested please apply with your latest CV.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.