Business Intelligence Analyst required by our client based in Stratford / London to play a key part in their change delivery team working closely with their head of Business Analysis to provide and support bespoke reporting and dashboards solutions.
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed tern contract.
You will work alongside the business analysts within the Change Delivery team providing help and guidance to other members of the team in their analytical and professional development, providing guidance on best practice and approaches to analytics and presentation of conclusions/recommendations.
* 3 years' experience as a Business Intelligence Specialist.
* The ability to independently query, manipulate, analyse and interpret data,
* A desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results of your work in a business context.
* Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Data analysis experience including use of relevant software (e.g. SQL, SAS, R)
* Reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, Qlikview)
* Strong communication skills and an ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
* Education to degree level or equivalent experience, ideally acquired in a technical or quantitative discipline
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.