1st/2nd Line Support Windows Office Active Directory Outlook Service Desk
1st/2nd Line Support
My fantastic client in London are currently looking for a solid 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to come on board on a contract basis. The role will be to work on a busy Service Desk providing first line technical support by telephone, email, remote connection and onsite visits where required. The candidate will be working in a fast paced environment supporting Windows, Office, Active Directory and Outlook while focusing on meeting the required SLA's.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Excellent communication, organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Good telephone/email manner with focus on customer care.
- Previous experience of carrying out technical support in helpdesk environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently and also part of the team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
This is a 6 months contract role offering £100-150 per day and has a large chance of extending to 12 or 18 months.
If you are a 1st/2nd Line Support with 1 year experience and experience of Windows, Office and Active Directory then please forward your CV asap as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.