This exciting opportunity is for graduates seeking to build a professional career as an IT business analyst with a fantastic company. We offer you expert training, allowing you to gain the skills, professional certifications and experience to work as an IT business analyst. The training period will be followed by 2 years employment with Capita working at our blue-chip client sites, with continuous professional career development throughout.
Skills you will learn
Working on our 2 year
programme will provide you with the foundations to build a professional career as a business analyst within IT as well as the opportunity to work towards an International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Skills and certifications your will gain include:
- Four professional certifications
- Work towards earning an International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Business analysis practice
- Requirements engineering
- Modelling business processes
- Release and configuration management
- Requirement quality reviews
- Microsoft project fundamentals
- Minimum 2.1 degree in any discipline (exposure to business studies is an advantage)
- Exposure to IT systems
- Admin/office environment experience is an advantage
- Prepared to relocate around the UK
- Strong work ethic
- Career motivated
Work experience is not essential for this position, but it will help your application if you have had previous work experience, whether in an IT related field our not.
Please send over your CV for us to review