Real world applications of technologies to today’s business challenges
Read our event blog
At the event we touched upon:
- Visual search – challenges that deep learning presents to traditional classification methods
- Building an enterprise analytics practice
- Science behind future advertising by fusing data and psychology
- Seeing the operational data as a gold mine and developing sustainable business models
The evening consisted of presentations, discussion and Q&A - followed by networking with nibbles and drinks.
Neil Mackin, Capita’s Analytics Director who was previously TechUK Big Data Hero hosted the event. Neil has had a considerable amount of exposure in Data Science over a vast number of years making him an expert within this growing market.
Our expert panel included:
- Cortexica –Muhammad Awais – Senior Machine Learning Research Scientist
- Mango Solutions – Richard Pugh – Chief Data Scientist
- Visual DNA – Jim Hodgkins - Managing Director
- Capita Employee Benefits– Eric Tyree – Chief Data Scientist
For further information about this event please contact: email@example.com