Are you a graduate interested in gaining practical skills, professional development and industry experience working for a FTSE 100 company?
Apply to one of our Novus graduate IT programme assessment days to kick-start your application process. If your CV is of interest, we will contact you to discuss your application, competencies and motivation.
About the assessment
If your application is successful you will be invited to one of our assessment days, the final stage of the recruitment process. The assessment is a mixture of comprehensive exercises designed to test your aptitude, communication, teamwork, suitability, presentation and problem solving skills.
The process includes the following:
- Online tests - psychometric, personality, advanced reasoning, logic, error detection, vocabulary and numeracy.
- Communication exercises.
- Presentations (business analyst and testing only)
- Coding exercise (development only)
- Face-to-face interview - Formal interview based around competencies and your CV as well as your suitability for the programme.
- Assessment centres will take place in either Manchester or London, depending on the role you apply for.
Please take the time to review the information on our website to make sure the Novus programme
Please complete the short form below to register your interest: