Does the thought of working in a rewarding yet demanding, fast paced sales environment excite you? Are you a recent graduate looking for your first move into the world of sales? Or perhaps you're looking for a career change, and think sales is the route for you? If so, then read on!
About the role
Capita IT Resourcing is currently looking for proactive, dynamic, tenacious and personable Sales Consultants to join our successful Novus team based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex. As a Novus Sales Consultant you will be contacting businesses of all natures and sizes, speaking with Senior Technology Managers, overcoming and handling objections, explaining the benefits of Capita's Novus Programme
and booking appointments for Senior Consultants to attend.
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful, from an intensive two week training course, to a clear and structured career development framework
to ensure that you know exactly where you want your career to go and how to get there!
You will have:
- A high level of energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Passionate and ambitious about achieving consistent results and exceeding targets
- First class communication and personal time management skills
- Ability to work well on your own with minimal supervision
What you can expect from us:
Find out more about the benefits of joining our team here.
Send us your CV
- Excellent opportunities for career development - With a clear and defined career development framework
- A strong and rewarding sales career - We believe in rewarding our top performers, and encourage our consultants to build a career with us, not just work a job
- Generous commission scheme - With top earners in the team earning six figures, we reward you for your hard work
- Excellent training from day one - We make sure you know everything you need to be successful, providing two weeks of intensive training the minute you start
- Annual holiday incentives - At the start of this year, three of our consultants flew out to Dubai for an all-expenses paid holiday as a reward for exceeding their targets