My client is an award winning creative agency with a list of quality clients as long as my arm. Their focus is always in the digital space and they are now looking for a talented User Experience Architect to join their established digital team.
As a UX Architect you will need to be at the top of your game and thoroughly immersed in the importance and benefits of user-centered design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on all sizes of project to ensure user centered design principles and methodology are consistently applied
- Analysing target audiences, user behaviours, key metrics, and functional specifications to execute user-friendly, goal-oriented solutions
- Working with clients to understand their business models and goals, and presenting deliverables to both internal teams, clients and stakeholder groups
- Conducting stakeholder meetings to unify thinking and present key deliverables
- Organising information by creating wireframes, sitemaps, work-flows, content inventories, specification documents, user scenarios and prototypes, along with thorough documentation and annotations of UI control behaviour
- Defining user-interface design, navigation, structure, and hierarchy to serve as a blueprint for all web experiences including mobile and responsive
- Defining the most effective nomenclature, taxonomy classes and calls-to-action for user interfaces and navigational elements
- Designing and conducting user experience tests, usability testing and focus groups and reporting/presenting outcomes and recommendations to both clients and internal teams
- Analysing site data to improve user experience post launch
- Committed to staying at the forefront of IA/UX/UI and continually improving the processes as well as helping to educate the internal teams.
Technical Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience of information architecture, user centered design and user testing working on medium to large, complex websites and mobile applications
- Expertise in prototyping and mockup tools such as Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq and InDesign to deliver UI wireframes, sitemaps, user journeys, data modelling and prototypes of varying fidelity
- Extensive expertise in user experience design processes, techniques and methodologies
- Expertise in implementing various user research and analysis techniques including; ethnographic research, personas and usage scenarios, user journeys
- Expertise in planning, conducting and documenting heuristics evaluations and user testing
- Expertise in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to digital platforms
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients and colleagues with exceptional service at all times
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and organisational skills
- The ability to think clearly and remain calm and effective in high-pressure situations
- Previous digital agency experience preferred, but not essential.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please get in touch with a CV and portfolio.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.