Scrum Master / Agile Team Leader
Our client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their team on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large banking organisation based in Northampton.
We are looking for a candidate who has ideally come from an Engineer / Front end development background and moved into a Scrum Master role.
You will act as a leader and coach to the current team, creating and maintaining the conditions that allow the team to be successful in all they do.
The role will be divided into four main areas:
- Team Enablement
- Communication and Facilitation
- Organisational Change and Agile Adoption
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a good working environment
- Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Professional or equivalent
- Passion for learning and helping others grow
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with Senior Stakeholders effectively
- Hands on agile delivery experience
- Excellent understanding of Agile delivery frameworks and practices (Scrum, Kanban etc.) and tools such as (Jira, Jenkins and Rally)
- Experienced in coaching team members
- Understanding of scaled agile frameworks (DAD, LeSS or SAFe)
- Previous development experience or a good technical understanding of development
- Experience of changing governance models
- Experience of XP practices (CI, TDD, BDD, Pairing, Continuous Deployment)
- Previous banking or financial services experience
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.