Cyber Security Analyst required by our leading client in Northampton.
This role is to help organise, deep dive answer queries, help shape and guide a key cyber programme within the client identifying and remediating key risks in the cyber security space.
- Experience working in a controls environment
- Good analytical skills.
- VP level - able to hold own
- Good solid Technical background - firewalls etc.
- Desirable Infrastructure background
- Highly desirable cyber security background
- Understand evidence based reporting
- Detail orientated yet able to look at the bigger picture
- Financial / banking experience highly desirable.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.