We don’t want to waste your time; before you apply to Capita, please make sure that the programme is suitable for you by reading the material on this website.
- Beginning the application process is fast and simple; we only need you to send us through your CV.
- If your CV interests us, you will be called by one of our specialist resourcing team to discuss your application further.
- You will be asked questions about your technical skills, basic competencies and motivation for the programme.
The assessment centre is the final stage of the recruitment process and includes the following:
- Online tests – psychometric, personality, advanced reasoning, logic, error detection, vocabulary and numeracy.
- Communication exercises.
- Presentations (business analyst and testing only).
- Coding exercise (development only).
- Face-to-face interview – Formal interview based around competencies and your CV as well as your suitability for the programme.
- Assessment centres will take place in either Manchester or London, depending on the role you apply for.
- If you are successful at the assessment centre we will offer you a position on your chosen stream of study.
Our company fully supports equal opportunities in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Decisions relating to employment are made with regard only to the requirements of the job.
Please send over your CV for us to review